-
How do I save email config and new software in HDD
I am new to Knoppix. How do I save email account information and newly installed software into hard disk so that I can have the same email account and software every time I power up the computer with Knoppix?
Right now every time I start Knoppix, I have to re-enter the email account information and re-install the software because Knoppix seems to have no record of the configuration and installed software from the last session.
Similar Threads
-
By rkz3456 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:05 PM
-
By tink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2005, 08:29 AM
-
By linksta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By threedzion in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 11:39 PM
-
By cld in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99