Knoppix will boot fine on my computer and at the last moment start blinking on and off. What worked for me was
johnbCode:knoppix xmodule=vesa
When I attempt to boot knoppix, my monitor lights just blink, like it does in windows when I use an illegal resolution or refresh rate. This happens as it enters console mode. I can enter cheat codes, and have used the vsync and screen codes to try to ratchet down the res and refresf, and fb800x600 to drop the console settings. monitor is an acer 54e, capable of 1028x768 at 58hz, 24bit color. Other linux install disks display the console fine, and boot into x fine. What am I doing wrong?
Knoppix will boot fine on my computer and at the last moment start blinking on and off. What worked for me was
johnbCode:knoppix xmodule=vesa

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99