Knoppix will boot fine on my computer and at the last moment start blinking on and off. What worked for me was
johnbCode:knoppix xmodule=vesa
When I attempt to boot knoppix, my monitor lights just blink, like it does in windows when I use an illegal resolution or refresh rate. This happens as it enters console mode. I can enter cheat codes, and have used the vsync and screen codes to try to ratchet down the res and refresf, and fb800x600 to drop the console settings. monitor is an acer 54e, capable of 1028x768 at 58hz, 24bit color. Other linux install disks display the console fine, and boot into x fine. What am I doing wrong?
Knoppix will boot fine on my computer and at the last moment start blinking on and off. What worked for me was
johnbCode:knoppix xmodule=vesa

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99