I don't think it will be very easy. Your best bet is to read the iso9660 standard and try to work out what blocks the boot image is stored in, then you can use "dd" to get it out.
Hi all,
I want to extract the boot.img from a bootable CD e.g. the current KNOPPIX CD.
Yes I know that there are boot images in /KNOPPIX/ on the CD but I want to extract the boot image from the CD "boot block".
Is this possible and how can it be done?
I try Goolge the hole morning but I don't find any hint on this.
cu
Peter
I don't think it will be very easy. Your best bet is to read the iso9660 standard and try to work out what blocks the boot image is stored in, then you can use "dd" to get it out.
K3b (linux) and Nero (windows) have an option to extract the bootimage from an image.Originally Posted by BigMack
AFAIK
Try UltaIso or WinISO in Windows

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm P/N: SFP-10G-SR (10-2415-03) *NEW SEALED
$25.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50