-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi,
I changed as Raj said, its working good,
I also had to change some things in the init.d.
its working good but the problem starts when I try to get into init 5.
the result is the gray screen of X windows.
if I su to the new user and write startx its working.
what do I missing to make init 5 work also ?
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-14-2006, 01:17 PM
-
By mithereal in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 12:00 PM
-
By stclaus in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-22-2005, 04:49 PM
-
By Jameson in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 08:16 AM
-
By ERsKA in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99