-
How to select default keyboard as German for login manger?
Hi,
I have installed Knoppix 3.4 english,my keyboard is german. In login manager I get english keyboard selected, due to this I can't type '#' character for password. Is there any config that I can change so that I get german keyboard as default and display language to english.
By the way, after login keyboard is changed to german by KDE that is no problem. I want german keaboard selected for login manger also by default selected.
Any idea or help will be appreciated ...
majo
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By CSY in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:34 AM
-
By GREGC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Retro Lot IC CHIPS CERAMIC Plastic Assorted GOLD Scrap Collection Tubes
$199.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 701C “Butterfly” Laptop – Collector’s Item
$500.00

Dell Inspiron Mini 9 910 Netbook Laptop Vintage Compact PC
$100.00

Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CS Vintage Laptop, Works - No Battery - Windows 95
$115.00

Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Teac CD-532S SCSI Wide 68 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99