Hi,
I have installed Knoppix 3.4 english,my keyboard is german. In login manager I get english keyboard selected, due to this I can't type '#' character for password. Is there any config that I can change so that I get german keyboard as default and display language to english.
By the way, after login keyboard is changed to german by KDE that is no problem. I want german keaboard selected for login manger also by default selected.
Any idea or help will be appreciated ...
majo

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00