-
How to select default keyboard as German for login manger?
Hi,
I have installed Knoppix 3.4 english,my keyboard is german. In login manager I get english keyboard selected, due to this I can't type '#' character for password. Is there any config that I can change so that I get german keyboard as default and display language to english.
By the way, after login keyboard is changed to german by KDE that is no problem. I want german keaboard selected for login manger also by default selected.
Any idea or help will be appreciated ...
majo
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By CSY in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:34 AM
-
By GREGC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

USB 2.0 Network Print Server LAN Print Share Server USB Wireless Print Server
$25.19

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50