-
How to select default keyboard as German for login manger?
Hi,
I have installed Knoppix 3.4 english,my keyboard is german. In login manager I get english keyboard selected, due to this I can't type '#' character for password. Is there any config that I can change so that I get german keyboard as default and display language to english.
By the way, after login keyboard is changed to german by KDE that is no problem. I want german keaboard selected for login manger also by default selected.
Any idea or help will be appreciated ...
majo
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By CSY in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:34 AM
-
By GREGC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung XE303 C12 Chromebook 11.6 1.7GHz, 2GB Ram, 16GB SSD, working condition
$42.00

Samsung 2TB 9100 PRO 14,700MB/s PCIe 5.0 x4 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-VAP2T0B/AM)
$399.49

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00