I use a Knoppix 3.4 version to install Debian on my HDD, but this is my HW config I've got 2 disks 80Gees hosting a WinXP Sp2 (master) and a 40Gees hosting nothing (slave) I've tryied to onstal Knoppix on the 40Gees I've config'ed al the shit, averything goes OK till the instalation of the boot loade - my case LILO - it dumps me some mesages in the console afterwords is asking me if I have an NT OS on the MBR parttion Y/N but I can give it any option Yes or Not couse the console is not responding while the XFree is Up and goes well.
I reboot and there's notinhg about my Debian.
Now I come and Ask ya guys: What the hell am I doin' wrron' here
Do I have to make a small partition kinda like 8MB on the begining of the master HDD with a file system that would let both of OS's to read or write on the MBR or there's smth else which skipped me![]()
Thank for your support

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo Yoga 7 2-in-1 14AHP9 AMD RYZEN 5 8640HS 3.5 GHz/ 512 GB/8GB Win 11 Touch
$393.00