-
Help on solving a problem on i18n of knx-installer
Hi people
I have made this here:
Downloaded lastest version of knx-installer source code.
Run po.sh and created a file messages.pot
Then, a "msginit" and created pt_BR.po
Edited it and saved. The file is available at http://biolinux.df.ibilce.unesp.br/naoliv/pt_BR.po
BUT, something strange. All other .po files, starts like this
(...)
#: knoppix-installer:62
msgid "knoppix-installer terminated"
(...)
And mine like this
#: knoppix-installer:65
msgid "knoppix-installer terminated"
(...)
The line number changes. (Do it makes some difference?)
After editing my po file, I created a new package, including pt_BR.po file and installed on my resmastered Knoppix version.
After booting and with locales set to pt_BR
$ locale
LANG=pt_BR
LC_CTYPE="pt_BR"
LC_NUMERIC="pt_BR"
LC_TIME="pt_BR"
LC_COLLATE="pt_BR"
LC_MONETARY="pt_BR"
LC_MESSAGES="pt_BR"
LC_PAPER="pt_BR"
LC_NAME="pt_BR"
LC_ADDRESS="pt_BR"
LC_TELEPHONE="pt_BR"
LC_MEASUREMENT="pt_BR"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="pt_BR"
LC_ALL=pt_BR
I run knx-installer, but I only got messages in English. Even seting locales to other languages that were already inclued on the original knx-installer I only got English messages.
What was my mistake? Did I do something wrong?
Thank you very much
Nelson
Similar Threads
-
By ashmita in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-02-2007, 09:09 AM
-
By Ueberbach in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-01-2006, 08:44 AM
-
By linmoos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:30 PM
-
By Terryshi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 05:15 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97