Did you try posting this in the Kanotix Forum:
http://translate.google.com/translat...004-37,GGLD:en
that is a translated page to english.
I know this is the knoppix forum and all but I've seen a lot of Kanotix related posts here, as it seems to be recomended as better then Knoppix for a HDD install. So I downloaded the newest iso from the site and burned it in k3b where it was verifyed to have no errors. CD booted fine into live install and I followed instructions for HDD install, worked and looked almost exactly like the Knoppix HDD install, I chose the Debian system that it recommended on a ext3 file system, tried doing this on two cdrom drives.. every single time the 'copying files' box never gets past 22%, stops every single time at exactly 22, anyone know what the issue is here? All I want is a easy to install debian linux and a bunch of preinstalled packages is a big plus. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks
Did you try posting this in the Kanotix Forum:
http://translate.google.com/translat...004-37,GGLD:en
that is a translated page to english.
Mmm, I like the "Installation, attitudes, system care" forum section nameOriginally Posted by rrfish72
![]()
i have never had this problem. my hd install of kanotix went perfect.
how long have you left it at 22% ?

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$678.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
$35.00
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00