Did you try posting this in the Kanotix Forum:
http://translate.google.com/translat...004-37,GGLD:en
that is a translated page to english.
I know this is the knoppix forum and all but I've seen a lot of Kanotix related posts here, as it seems to be recomended as better then Knoppix for a HDD install. So I downloaded the newest iso from the site and burned it in k3b where it was verifyed to have no errors. CD booted fine into live install and I followed instructions for HDD install, worked and looked almost exactly like the Knoppix HDD install, I chose the Debian system that it recommended on a ext3 file system, tried doing this on two cdrom drives.. every single time the 'copying files' box never gets past 22%, stops every single time at exactly 22, anyone know what the issue is here? All I want is a easy to install debian linux and a bunch of preinstalled packages is a big plus. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks
Did you try posting this in the Kanotix Forum:
http://translate.google.com/translat...004-37,GGLD:en
that is a translated page to english.
Mmm, I like the "Installation, attitudes, system care" forum section nameOriginally Posted by rrfish72
![]()
i have never had this problem. my hd install of kanotix went perfect.
how long have you left it at 22% ?

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00