Hello,
I'm using Knoppix 3.7 and I would like to save my configuration / home drive to my memory stick.
The stick ist rw and mounted as /dev/ubb1.
When trying to save the configuration /home drive I'm only able to select /dev/sba1 not /dev/ubb1. Is there any way to change that?
Regards,
Sascha

Lot of 20 IBM Systems Journal Volume 13 to 19 Books Vintage 1974-1979
$299.99
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage WYSE WY-55/ES CRT Computer Terminal Monitor w/Manual & Power Cord
$250.00
Vintage Dell AT101W Black PS/2 Keyboard - Alps SKCM Black - Tested & Working
$157.99
Lot x2 CARRY 4-in-1 PC Card Adapter SD SmartMedia MMC Multi PCMCIA Vintage CF
$25.00
Vintage Linksys WPC11 Ver.4 Instant Wireless PC Card Retro WiFi 802.11b
$25.00
Toshiba T1000 Vintage Laptop PC, 1 power supplies, manuals, and original bag
$119.99
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99