Hi all, I'm trying to build a knoppix using 2.4.18 kernel. But I can't compile cloop.o 'cause I don't have CONFIG_FS_INFLATE
option on .config (I don't have zlib library on kernel).
I can't find any patch for 2.4.18 kernel to enable the zlib, and probably I can't install it, if it exists, because the kernel
I'm using is already patched for other things; so the questions are:
- can I build knoppix live cd without cloop.o, if the image is less than 700MB ?
- does the zlib patch for 2.4.18 exist ? Documented ? I want to try to adapt it to my kernel
The final project is to build a live CD with Securemote installed and all the problems are born because fwmod.xxx.o doesn't
load on a different kernel version so I have to use the custom 2.4.18-5 from CP. And it doesn't seem to have zlib support,
so ... no cloop.o
thanx
n4x

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99