Small FYI:
erm you kinda get two /lib/modules, the one in the minirt and the one on the cloop (/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)
Hi, everyone. I have a Knoppix 3.6 customized image that's been through several versions and changed with the time. I've compiled a 2.4.29 kernel for it, populated minirt24.gz with the modules it needs out of /lib/modules/2.4.29, and removed the previous modules directory, lib/modules/2.4.27. Yet when I boot up the new image, I find /lib/modules/2.4.27 still there, and 2.4.29 nonexistent, even though I've decompressed the KNOPPIX compressed image and mounted it umpteen times to reassure myself it's organized the way I want. Is there something I need to fiddle with in the init shell?
Small FYI:
erm you kinda get two /lib/modules, the one in the minirt and the one on the cloop (/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99