Small FYI:
erm you kinda get two /lib/modules, the one in the minirt and the one on the cloop (/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)
Hi, everyone. I have a Knoppix 3.6 customized image that's been through several versions and changed with the time. I've compiled a 2.4.29 kernel for it, populated minirt24.gz with the modules it needs out of /lib/modules/2.4.29, and removed the previous modules directory, lib/modules/2.4.27. Yet when I boot up the new image, I find /lib/modules/2.4.27 still there, and 2.4.29 nonexistent, even though I've decompressed the KNOPPIX compressed image and mounted it umpteen times to reassure myself it's organized the way I want. Is there something I need to fiddle with in the init shell?
Small FYI:
erm you kinda get two /lib/modules, the one in the minirt and the one on the cloop (/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67