-
/lib/modules strangeness.
Hi, everyone. I have a Knoppix 3.6 customized image that's been through several versions and changed with the time. I've compiled a 2.4.29 kernel for it, populated minirt24.gz with the modules it needs out of /lib/modules/2.4.29, and removed the previous modules directory, lib/modules/2.4.27. Yet when I boot up the new image, I find /lib/modules/2.4.27 still there, and 2.4.29 nonexistent, even though I've decompressed the KNOPPIX compressed image and mounted it umpteen times to reassure myself it's organized the way I want. Is there something I need to fiddle with in the init shell?
Similar Threads
-
By nvgringo in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-01-2006, 05:27 AM
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By gus in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 09:52 AM
-
By haidara in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 07:05 AM
-
By Ambrose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99