Small FYI:
erm you kinda get two /lib/modules, the one in the minirt and the one on the cloop (/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)
Hi, everyone. I have a Knoppix 3.6 customized image that's been through several versions and changed with the time. I've compiled a 2.4.29 kernel for it, populated minirt24.gz with the modules it needs out of /lib/modules/2.4.29, and removed the previous modules directory, lib/modules/2.4.27. Yet when I boot up the new image, I find /lib/modules/2.4.27 still there, and 2.4.29 nonexistent, even though I've decompressed the KNOPPIX compressed image and mounted it umpteen times to reassure myself it's organized the way I want. Is there something I need to fiddle with in the init shell?
Small FYI:
erm you kinda get two /lib/modules, the one in the minirt and the one on the cloop (/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
1980's Commodore 64 Computer with Original Box and Manuals
$80.00
Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00