Hi everyone.
I recently installed knoppix 3.7 with 2.6.9 kernel on my hd, via knoppix-installer.
Everything was going well, until I had to compile a new kernel to provide support for a RAID controller. I downloaded the 2.6.10 vanilla kernel and an Alan Cox's patch to it.
Everything went well, after the compiling I found in /boot the /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10 and /boot/initrd.img-2.6.10 files to boot with my new kernel
I modified lilo.conf as well and ran "lilo -v" to create the new item in the lilo boot screen.... BUT...
EVERYTIME I CHOOSE 2.6.10 THE SYSTEM LOADS THE 2.6.9 ONE!
What's happening???
Thx
--
cheesburger

Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
Commodore 1084S-D 14" CRT Monitor For Amiga / C128/64, 1084 Docs, Works
$355.00
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Abacus Software Commodore 128 C-128 Book Lot 8 BASIC 7.0 CP/M CAD Manuals
$500.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Drive Alignment & Utility Diskette
$9.99