-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppix-Installer Not Working
Ok, I just booted with the cheat code string knoppix26 noswap DMA splash twice, and KDE launched both times. However, knoppix-installer didn't work. It just ran through the same lines of code about a bazillion times and didn't stop until I quit the shell. If I can get knoppix-installer to work, then I can use alien to open a modem driver in .rpm format, and I might not ever have to touch Windows again! I mean, I've got a debian package for Cedega ready to go, if I can get knoppix-installer and KDE to work, I'm free from evil corporate ties!
I had a big problem with KDE, my thread on that is here:http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16817 I started getting on the installer things, and they told me I should post here.
Similar Threads
-
By knopnet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2006, 05:41 PM
-
By newbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-13-2004, 05:36 PM
-
By Danielx11 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 07:03 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00