-
I have exactly the same problem... I always get the "don't meet requirement" dialog while I actually have an empty 6 GB space... If I continue to try to make partition, in the end I'll get error message "OPEN DISK READ-ONLY - YOU HAVE NO PERMITION TO WRITE"... and then... "FATAL ERROR CANNOT GET DISK SIZE".....
can someone help with this problem, cause I'm new to Linux and seems that I won't be able to solve this although I've spent like the whole day... =(
Similar Threads
-
By pvsurfer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 12:06 AM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By apoth in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:06 AM
-
By snake001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 11:29 AM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 06:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99