-
Junior Member
registered user
Confused
Ive been using knoppix for nearly a week now, and it is great. The games and software on here are all brilliant. The only thing I cant work out is where I can find programs I have installed. Is there a knoppix program files folder? I installed mozilla firefox and after closing it I was unable to find it anywhere
Also what does tea cooker do
Similar Threads
-
By iam in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-23-2006, 02:32 PM
-
By hogwash in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 04:14 AM
-
By poundsmack in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 10:02 AM
-
By none1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By phoward in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 07:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00