-
Senior Member
registered user
Using Knoppix CD to Boot Kanotix ISO?
I asked a friend to burn a Kanotix image to a CD, as I don't have a cd burner or fast internet. He, however, burned it as a data cd instead of one from which to boot. So I copied the ISO onto my hda1 (Windows) drive from Windows. I tried using the bootfrom cheatcode to boot Kanotix from the image on hda1, and it didn't work. So do I have to install the ISO to disk and find some means of booting it? I could do that, but I'd like to look at it before I install it. So yeah. If you can, post methods for either of these.
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 02:56 AM
-
By jln_d in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By tablet_guy in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 04:18 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99