this app tends to disappear for no apparent reason. Sometimes it'll run for 3 hours, sometimes 15 minutes.
I only saw it go down once but it didn't appear related to my input.
I checked gtk-gnutella's page and bug reports, but no one else is reporting this problem.
I remember this happening with most builds of the program across the Knoppixes I've used.
I did the hd Knoppix install and upgraded to Sid each time.
I *love* Knoppix. It was my intro to linux. I use it as a rescue disk at work, where people look at you funny when you say linux. I now run it as my primary OS at work and home, with a M$ box there simply because I have to support it.
Guess which one has to be rebooted all the time?
thanks,
jeff

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Clear M6531 Apple Pro Speakers by Harman Kardon For iMac G4
$59.45
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99