-
Boot problem from CD
I used one of my computers(XP NTFS) and download KNOPPIX, then burned it on a CD, now I want to install to another computer (XP FAT32)30 GB, it is partitioned into two parts C; for Xp and I reserved D: for KNOPPX.I changed the BIOS to boot from CD but in no vain. I also by mistake tried to open it with win zip and later on with ie, now whenever I want to open the file(KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-DE) the IE icon is there meaning this .iso file will be opened by IE.Hope sone one could help me,please.
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 02:56 AM
-
By jln_d in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By tablet_guy in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 04:18 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Blade Chassis w/2x Xeon E5-2630L 2.0GHz, 32GB RAM, No H
$144.99