-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Kowood
Yes, md5summer works. I just made a test file from the ISO and checked it against the md5 i downloaded and they were all shiny and happy and identical......
Good. It is well worth checking md5s for knoppix and related downloads, I've had a number of bad downloads from the Knoppix mirrors. I've used md5 sums for some other handy things too.

Originally Posted by
Kowood
... By the way....I can't seem to get LILO to work, and GRUB (came with Kanotix) is turd. How do I make LILO work? ......
My only use of lilo is to let it install to the Linux partition. That way I don't have to fool around with editing config files or reinstalling it. I use XOSL or Smart Boot Manager on systems that I boot Linux from.

Originally Posted by
Kowood
..... And whick flipping file am I supposed to download?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 02:56 AM
-
By jln_d in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By tablet_guy in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 04:18 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh PowerBook 145B M5409 Gray 1-bit LCD Laptop - For Parts
$49.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00