Hi all, where can I get more information on setting up Knoppix Terminal Server???
It must be very simple, but what I don't know is what I have to do on the remote computer to load....
TIA
Hi all, where can I get more information on setting up Knoppix Terminal Server???
It must be very simple, but what I don't know is what I have to do on the remote computer to load....
TIA
OK, found the answer on the FAQ....
Care to share? All I see in the faq is about pxe, is that what you did?
TIA,
The faq didn't help me. Is it possible to run the terminal server off an HDD install or can you only do this off the CD?
Disappointed,
it can be done the only thing that I have found that works is once installed to the hd you must copy the KNOPPIX dir from the cd to the /cdrom on the hd
It loads and works fine from there

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab 14.6 in Wi-Fi Tablet 256MB Black w/ Keyboard Case Bundle
$700.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77