Which distro are you using? (Kanotix includes both gnucash and gimp).
Greetings,
probono
I really like the idea of Klik. I am running with a hd installation of Knotix 7.
I really like the notion of installing self-contained applocations. I have had many
experiences where an updated library stopped an application from running; this happened twice last year with gnucash. Also, when I go from one version of Knoppix to the next, I have to reinstall a fairly large number of applications.
That said I have had trouble with several of the applications that I have installed via klik. Only two of five have been successful. The most important two to me were
gnucash and gimp.
gnucash download and set up OK but when I tried executing it, I got the message:
/mnt/app/1/usr////lib/gnucash/overrides/guile: line 8: /mnt/app/1/usr////bin/guile-1.6: No such file or directory
/mnt/app/1/usr////lib/gnucash/overrides/guile: line 8: exec: /mnt/app/1/usr////bin/guile-1.6: cannot execute: No such file or directory
Gimp would not download; the message was:
The file or folder /debian/pool/main/gimp/gimp-data_2.2.3-1_all.deb does not exist. Is there something that I can do to get around these errors.
Finally a suggestion, I would really like to see the download process be restartable. I live with a slow dialup line and expect that the cmg files to be quite large.
I am pleased with abiword. I moved the cmg file to ~/cmg and set an bash alias to "~/.zAppRun ~/cmg/abiword.cmg". Now I can invoke abiword with the command abi.
Again, I applaud your efforts.
Which distro are you using? (Kanotix includes both gnucash and gimp).
Greetings,
probono
It's indeed a bug, you can fix this by:Originally Posted by rozen
klik://gnucash
ln -s /usr/bin/guile-1.6 /tmp/klik/gnucash/usr/bin/
mkcramfs /tmp/klik/gnucash/ ~/Desktop/gnucash.cmg
Greetings,
probono

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00