Hi All,
nobody got an idea on this one..? Cheers.
Hi All,
using konqueror in Knoppix, and every time I click a tab or open/close a new one, it resizes itself to its minimum(as if I chose the unmaximise button in firefox, for example). Bloody annoying to say the least. What gives..? Cheers.
Knoppix=3.7
Konqueror=3.3.1
--
downdogWoof...
Yeah, K, Who Stole The Soggy Biscuits...?
Hi All,
nobody got an idea on this one..? Cheers.
Ideas? Not really, more like "guesses"Originally Posted by downdogWoof
Have you looked in Control Center, possibly under themes, or window behaviour, possibly even under the apps own settings ?
If you are booting off the CD, and are not saving your configurations, or using a persistant home, then nothing will be retained between a reboot. This also holds true if you have installed on your hard drive with install options other than "Debian Style", i.e. Beginner, or Knoppix Style - some of these install options do not retain settings between reboots either...
Hopefully, this helps,
Ms. Cuddles
Hi All,
will try to expain more clearly. I open a browser, make it full sized, then click a tab or open/close a tab, and the browser resizes to less than half it's full size, all by itself. Don't see how this has anything to do with saving configurations etc. Hope that clears up any confusion. Cheers.
downdogWoof...
Hi All,
this is getting weird. This does not happen on my work PC, using the same Knoppix CD. What could be causing this..? Cheers.
downdogWoof...
I have the same problem on 3.8.1, running from the CD.
Whenever I click a tab on Konqueror it resizes itself..., even when I select open new tab, or close or simply click on it...
Really annoying.
Any clues yet?
TIA
tisazalay
I'm seeing this bug too, in 3.8.1, and it's driving me _nuts_. (And preventing me from upgrading to 3.8 on more than an experimental basis...)
I suppose I should start playing with firefox...
I noticed the same problem when running 3.8.1 from CD on my ASUS-CRW-4824A. After shutting down the computer and inserting the CD in my COMPAQ-DVD-ROM GD-2500, the problem disappeared. I am still trying to figure this one out.![]()
Yes I agree. Very annoying behavior I've noticed in 3.7 and 3.8. It seems refer only to the welcome splash konqueror windows at boot, closing that window and open konqueror again seem the problem disappear, but the annoying remains![]()

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$307.05
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
HP ZBook Fury G8 15.6'' Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz 64GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX A2000
$599.99
WD BLACK SN850 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD Western Digital EC
$115.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
USB 3.2 Metal Flash Drive High Speed Portable USB Memory Stick 1TB 2TB 4TB
$22.15