Sorry, the oldest Knoppix I have found is 3.3. See my post here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16527.
I hope this helps.
James
hi i'm searching for someone that has still the knoppix 3.2 iso stored somewhere.
could you just reply here if you're the one.
I need a little file in it.
Thanks
Sorry, the oldest Knoppix I have found is 3.3. See my post here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16527.
I hope this helps.
James
The ISO file might be a problem. I do have 3.2 burned on CD if you just need me to get a file from it. Be advised that there were many different releases with different dates that were all called 3.2, but I have the April 10, 2003 release of 3.2 as well as the March 30, 2003 release, maybe others if I look further.
You might consider subjet lines with a little more information in them. I skipped by this subject the first time I saw it because I was in a hurry and had no idea what it was about. If James hadn't responded and made it "new" again, I wouldn't even be looking at it now.

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95