Sorry, the oldest Knoppix I have found is 3.3. See my post here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16527.
I hope this helps.
James
Sorry, the oldest Knoppix I have found is 3.3. See my post here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16527.
I hope this helps.
James

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98
Commodore 16 C16 Computer Matching Serial Box Tutor Cartridge Tested Workong
$174.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99
Commodore 1351 Mouse for Commodore 64/64C/128 w/ Box, Manuals, & Utility Disk
$199.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Lot of 29 5.25" Blank Disks for Commodore 64, etc. w/ Case + Extra Sleeves
$49.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 1541 Newtronics 5.25" Disk Drive - Tested and Working for Commodore 64
$64.00