-
Administrator
Site Admin-
The ISO file might be a problem. I do have 3.2 burned on CD if you just need me to get a file from it. Be advised that there were many different releases with different dates that were all called 3.2, but I have the April 10, 2003 release of 3.2 as well as the March 30, 2003 release, maybe others if I look further.
You might consider subjet lines with a little more information in them. I skipped by this subject the first time I saw it because I was in a hurry and had no idea what it was about. If James hadn't responded and made it "new" again, I wouldn't even be looking at it now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 1000 Personal Computer With Original Monitor and Speakers
$1352.99

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5 Floppy Disk Drive - Not Tested No Returns
$79.99

Commodore Amiga 1020 5.25" External Floppy Drive Not Tested Parts Only
$199.99

Commodore Amiga 500 in box NTSC with mouse and power supply 512k
$340.00

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Amiga 500 AdRAM 540 1.5MB trapdoor memory
$45.00

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00