-
Editing MyConfigs File
How does one edit the saved configs.tbz file in my root directory. I tried editing it in Windows using WinRAR to open and save with notepad as the editor. I saved the old file and tried the new. There were errors of all kinds. How should I edit this in Linux. For Example my network card is listed as Disabled in this saved file. I want to at least enable it rather than having to install it everytime I run Knoppix. I anm a real Newbee. Any help would be appreciated.
Nesser
Similar Threads
-
By photosoupguru in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 05:26 AM
-
By apun in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 08:06 AM
-
By jtsai256 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 07:00 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 09:05 AM
-
By Carnyride79 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49