-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: NERO SUX

Originally Posted by
Dave_Bechtel
--God, do I ever hate Nero.
I agree, it just seems to be one of the more popular windowares around and I happen to knnow exactly how you burn an .iso in Nero. Adaptec is similar I recall but I couldn't tell you from memory how to use it. I used Adaptec a few times- it worked, personally I like the command line the best. It seems worthwhile to learn the 'nuts & bolts' so to speak. Slowly but surely I use the gui less and less.
Similar Threads
-
By geosan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 11:52 PM
-
By Waluigi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 09:24 AM
-
By jobs in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By Hauck in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By soar in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00