-
Trouble installing
First and foremost I'm a complete idiot when it comes to Linux. I've only been playing with it for a few weeks now, so please bear with my stupidity.
I'm having a problem installing any RPM here is what I get.
<ender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3.linux-gcc3x.i586.rpm';echo RESULT=$?
error: failed dependencies:
/bin/sh is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
/bin/sh is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
/bin/sh is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libc.so.6 is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0) is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1) is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1.3) is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.3) is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3) is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libdl.so.2 is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libdl.so.2(GLIBC_2.0) is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
libdl.so.2(GLIBC_2.1) is needed by BitDefender-Console-Antivirus-7.0.1-3
RESULT=1
It's all greek to me. What can I do to install an AV program. I've never really needed an AV with my Windows machine but I figured I could use this as a way to learn more about Knoppix.
Also, I'm trying to get RealPlayer to integrate with Mozilla, I've installed RealPlayer and can run it fine, but when I try to play any Internet radio it gives me this message.
Could not find appropriate hxplay or realplay in system path to use as an embedded player.
Can anyone help me with these problems? Do you need any more information?
Similar Threads
-
By fenzda in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2007, 05:19 AM
-
By n_nuos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2007, 10:30 AM
-
By mike23 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 11:41 AM
-
By ikkenorsk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:02 PM
-
By jerome187 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 04:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore SX-64 Executive Portable Vintage Color Home Computer Tested Works
$799.00