-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanx, ockham23, I don't know how I could have missed the "remember password" check box! I really could not find it for my life. I looked and looked too in <nxclient><configure> too....
OK, I can't nx from home for some reason, so I'll have to try your second suggestion when I get back to work tomorrow. Could it be that simple?
Thanx,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By JormaH in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:04 PM
-
By manzikki in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:28 AM
-
By jlcurty in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-02-2005, 01:13 AM
-
By jgroenke in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:03 PM
-
By poweribo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96