-
Junior Member
registered user
Anyone tried mp3 or other plugin with Mozilla or Konqueror?
I'm new to Knoppix. My web site has a few media pages that use plugins for audio. They work fine in the usual Windows and Mac browsers, but didn't work in Linux becuase I called for incompatible media players. Recently, I changed the page code so that now the pages will work and play media in Knoppix Linux, although the visual presentation is not as originally intended. I plan to work further on this.
Meanwhile... Has anyone tried the Real Media plugin, or some other plugin, that can play mp3 as an object (embed) in Mozilla or Konqueror? Did it work as expected, including visual appearance of controls? Links welcome.
I'm using Knoppix 3.6 straight off the CD-ROM, with only a persistent home directory and config locally. Nothing extra installed (don't know how - I'm not knowledgable enough).
Similar Threads
-
By markraem in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 11:35 PM
-
By gisi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:20 AM
-
By bmike1 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:09 PM
-
By ivansv in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM
-
By jamesgf in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99