It said my HD has been mounted 20 times, check forced. After I rebooted later, my filesystem keeps getting mounted read-only. I can't edit any files or even start X. I ran fsck and e2fsck and no problems were found, yet my filesystem keeps getting mounted read only every time I boot up.

Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
TF536 for Amiga 2000: 68030/36, 64MB RAM, IDE interface+CF card-See description
$174.96
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95