-
My KDE is AWOL!
I have been working with Knoppix 3.6 (harddrive install) for a while, worked great, thanks to a lot of help I got in this forum. Yesterday, I was using ndiswrapper to try to get Knoppix to see my new Belkin wireless card. At some point, everything just locked up. It was late so I just hit the power button and went to bed. Today I find when I boot up all I get is a login prompt. I logged in and typed "kdeinit" but all I got was "$DISPLAY". (Even when logged in as root.) I am lost without my KDE. Can someone please show me the way back...?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Mostly Games 177+ Disks Some Original Tetris
$296.65

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Utilities Back Up Games 98 Disks Uncle Pervo
$127.42

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25