-
I appreciate your efforts I really do, but like I said any cheats always end up reverting to 640x480. (As did this one)
1000 downloads a day is very impressive, but think about it, I'm one of those. How many end up deciding, (like me) that Linux is just not for them? What are the stats on folk sticking with it? Last time I checked Linux' total web usage was somewhere around 3%.
A shame really, as I feel that there is a market right now for a user friendly alternative OS (Emphasis on user friendly). But that isn't one where screen res is restricted by default, or that needs cheats to enable it to be useful, and clearly it's not just an isolated problem.
I don't mean for this to come across as an anti-Linux rant, I guess I got lured in by sites (Linux Newbie Aministrator guide) telling me that all the rumors about linux were untrue, and I wanted to see for myself. Well I did.
Thanks for your time again.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15

Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00

Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99

Juniper EX2300-48P Switches Managed Poe+ Junos 48 Port. TESTED. W Power cord.
$189.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97