-
filesystem mounted read-only after check forced
It said my HD has been mounted 20 times, check forced. After I rebooted later, my filesystem keeps getting mounted read-only. I can't edit any files or even start X. I ran fsck and e2fsck and no problems were found, yet my filesystem keeps getting mounted read only every time I boot up.
Similar Threads
-
By jounihat in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 06:17 PM
-
By Art McClure in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 06:47 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:42 AM
-
By pi-sics in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-21-2004, 10:57 AM
-
By squeegy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 12:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08