-
gtk-gnutella - POOF!
this app tends to disappear for no apparent reason. Sometimes it'll run for 3 hours, sometimes 15 minutes.
I only saw it go down once but it didn't appear related to my input.
I checked gtk-gnutella's page and bug reports, but no one else is reporting this problem.
I remember this happening with most builds of the program across the Knoppixes I've used.
I did the hd Knoppix install and upgraded to Sid each time.
I *love* Knoppix. It was my intro to linux. I use it as a rescue disk at work, where people look at you funny when you say linux. I now run it as my primary OS at work and home, with a M$ box there simply because I have to support it.
Guess which one has to be rebooted all the time?
thanks,
jeff
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 11:10 AM
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core I3-540 SLBTD 3.067GHz CPU Processor LGA1156
$13.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99