-
Thank you for your answers but when i tried to use the script that is written here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...t=captive+ntfs
I get this error (after the last line)
root@ttyp0[knoppix]# mount -t captive-ntfs /dev/hda5 /c
W32 filesystem .sys module not found: /var/lib/captive/ntfs.sys at /sbin/mount.captive-ntfs line 65.
You should run captive-install-acquire(1) of 'captive-install' package,
otherwise you can also acquire this file from URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/p...eckedbuild.asp
and I don-t know what shall I do...
Howewer I don-t absolutely need to write on this partition... I have to burn a file from a computer on a lan and i thought that to move it on this computer was the better way, but if you can tell me another way to do it will howewer be ok..
(I can-t move it to desktop because the file is too big and it says Kdesktop> disk full or something similar...)
Thank you in advance for your answers..
Similar Threads
-
By jtaugher in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:55 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By boo ya in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By easement in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-20-2003, 02:48 AM
-
By ghostqi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
![Samsung Galaxy Tab 5 active [Untested for parts only ] picture](/store/img/g/Vs4AAeSwRbVqwATU/s-l225/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-5-active-Untested-for-parts-onl.jpg)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 5 active [Untested for parts only ]
$75.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99