-
I can-t use Windows so I can-t create any FAT partition and the file I would like to burn it-s too big...
Can-t I make the Kdesktop (I mean "partition" where the files are when you put them to the desktop..) the bigger in order to put the file there and then burn it?
Similar Threads
-
By jtaugher in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:55 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By boo ya in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By easement in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-20-2003, 02:48 AM
-
By ghostqi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Noteworthy RT5158TW Computer Keyboard Windows 98 NT Tested Working
$39.99

Vintage TEAC FD-235HF 3.5in Internal SCSI Floppy Drive, Beige, PC Compatible
$20.00

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99

Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00

Vintage Tandy 3000 NL Desktop Computer 80286 PC Radio Shack IBM Compatible PARTS
$279.95

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00