-
Galeon problem and a questions on /etc and scripts
I tried Galeon and the download lasted two hours. Then it failed with a message saying that it could not create the cmg file. Now I have /tmp/klik/galeon with 95 MB and no indication of wnat happened. Can't tell much from the log file. When I try executing wrapper, I get "The gconf schema couldn't be found." Any suggestions.
How can I get a copy of the recipe for a particular package??? Are they generated by a program?
When I get a package, I see questions about adding to /etc/ or /var/, what are the consequences of replying 'no'.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Some applications need certain files in /etc and /var, which violates the klik philosophy of "1 app = 1 file". I recommend answering "no" first, if it doesn't run then you can always retry with "yes".
Greetings,
probono
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:13 PM
-
By coindood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By khalid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 01:53 PM
-
By chart in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 08:55 PM
-
By .PsYcHo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-1970, 07:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00