-
Galeon problem and a questions on /etc and scripts
I tried Galeon and the download lasted two hours. Then it failed with a message saying that it could not create the cmg file. Now I have /tmp/klik/galeon with 95 MB and no indication of wnat happened. Can't tell much from the log file. When I try executing wrapper, I get "The gconf schema couldn't be found." Any suggestions.
How can I get a copy of the recipe for a particular package??? Are they generated by a program?
When I get a package, I see questions about adding to /etc/ or /var/, what are the consequences of replying 'no'.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Some applications need certain files in /etc and /var, which violates the klik philosophy of "1 app = 1 file". I recommend answering "no" first, if it doesn't run then you can always retry with "yes".
Greetings,
probono
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:13 PM
-
By coindood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By khalid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 01:53 PM
-
By chart in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 08:55 PM
-
By .PsYcHo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-1970, 07:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 10 Genuine OEM Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter A1719 for Macbook Pro
$179.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99