-
Galeon problem and a questions on /etc and scripts
I tried Galeon and the download lasted two hours. Then it failed with a message saying that it could not create the cmg file. Now I have /tmp/klik/galeon with 95 MB and no indication of wnat happened. Can't tell much from the log file. When I try executing wrapper, I get "The gconf schema couldn't be found." Any suggestions.
How can I get a copy of the recipe for a particular package??? Are they generated by a program?
When I get a package, I see questions about adding to /etc/ or /var/, what are the consequences of replying 'no'.
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:13 PM
-
By coindood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By khalid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 01:53 PM
-
By chart in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 08:55 PM
-
By .PsYcHo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-1970, 07:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99