-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: A cure for K7VMM?????

Originally Posted by
rubensava
Actually I have the
same problem with K7VMM but I think I just post a reply in this thread. I am new to Linux.
Yesterday I googled the web and find
this!
I haven't try this thing called Mepis, cause my internet connection is dial-up and u know how sad it is
BTW if anyone have try this on K7VMM and works, please post your experience
Thx, Greet from Medan
Downloading now, I'll give it a try.
Similar Threads
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2007, 09:12 AM
-
By ch0g0nda in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By rubensava in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By threeninja400 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 04:26 PM
-
By koolmoose in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00