If you mkae a debian package for unstable kde, I'll take care that it is on next iso.Originally Posted by ktheking
cu
Fabian
If you mkae a debian package for unstable kde, I'll take care that it is on next iso.Originally Posted by ktheking
cu
Fabian
Don't know how to make deb packages.
I am searching (and trying) progs all around now. (i am trying to make sambalinkq work now directly from standard cd boot). This is a C++ package that only needs compiling .
Check it out at http://www.spanware.com/linkq/sambalinkq.html
But for knoppix cd version the Makefile needs to be adapted.
i am in the middle of making it work. We'll see soon. :P
I'll try to make an intall script to install it directly from the net. (first try make it run from already downloaded file)
Adding 'Take a joint' should also be a real improvement for knoppix.
As it is only 63 kb and its already in a deb package this shouldn't be too hard to integrate in KNOPPIX :
chect it out at http://www.spanware.com/linkq/sambalinkq.html
It's a package which adds a new command specially for easy file sharing purpose.
the download of the latest deb package :
http://www.linux-fuer-alle.de/mr/taj...30316-1&a=i386
Damn to quickly clicked on sent.![]()
it's not http://www.spanware.com/linkq/sambalinkq.html but it's http://www.linux-fuer-alle.de/mr/taj...n.html#project
I like the idea.Originally Posted by ktheking
Take a joint seems to me to be a really good idea. With a good knoppix-preconfiguration this could be something, one could think about to integrate.
I'm sorry, I have no time atm, but hm. next weekend I think I can spare some hours for this project.
cu
Fabian
PS: Thx, for the nice ideas!
PPS: You could also make a bug-report here at knoppix.net. So called featurerequest.
I can then assign for this bugs![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99